International forum




Notices

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2017, 08:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
seagle65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6
seagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant future
Default check/help for translation from italian to english for school exam

italian
CORPO VITREO
Il gel vitreale è costituito per il 99% di acqua e per il restante 1% da varie sostanze che ne formano l’impalcatura.
Il vitreo è costituito da quattro componenti principali:
• fibre collagene
• cellule
• muco polisaccaridi
• altre proteine
nella componente acquosa ci sono numerosi elettroliti
• sodio
• potassio
• cloruri
• Bicarbonati
Le alterazioni del corpo vitreo più frequenti sono legate alla degenerazione della micro-struttura e possono portare a:
• opacità più o meno diffuse
• corpi mobili vitreali (miodesopsie)
• distacco posteriore del vitreo
• vitreopatìa asteroidea sinchise scintillante


BODY VITREO
The vitreous gel is made up of 99% water and the remaining 1% by various substances that form the scaffold.
Vitreous consists of four main components:
• Collagen fibers
• cells
• Mucosal polysaccharides
• other proteins
In the aqueous component there are numerous electrolytes
• sodium
• potassium
• chlorides
• Bicarbonates
The most frequent vitreous body changes are related to the degeneration of the micro-structure and can lead to:
• More or less common opacity
• vitreous body parts (miodesopsie)
• posterior detachment of the vitreous
• glittering asteroid asteroid vitreopathy


thanks in advance

Last edited by seagle65; 06-09-2017 at 05:32 AM. Reason: update text
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 04:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
seagle65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6
seagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant futureseagle65 has a brilliant future
Default

[quote=seagle65;381442]italian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
check english, help italian english

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Translation help (English) : The international discussion forum : check/help for translation from italian to english for school exam

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5 - vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
International forum : traduction - translation - übersetzung

Une agence de traduction, eine Übersetzungsagentur : Traduction allemand Französisch Übersetzung - Agence Traduction allemand